Today on Cult of Mac’ s podcast: The iOS 17 leakages begin drip, drip, leaking out as we approach Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference. Seems like a small upgrade in general, however there’s some intriguing things boiling down the pike.
Likewise on The CultCast:
- Apple Watch and the Health app may break their chains this year.
- The journaling app that Apple’s dealing with noises kind scary.
- Does Apple have a real prepare for its mixed-reality headset?
- Get the Apple Watch deal with that keeps Tim Cook cookin’ (complimentary download).
Listen to today’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your preferred podcast app. (Make sure to subscribe and leave us an evaluation if you like it!) Or see the video live stream, ingrained listed below.
Our sponsors: Mylio and Aspect
- Mylio Photos is a clever and effective cross-platform system for handling a life time of memories. Get 30% off your very first year of Mylio when you register for a yearly strategy at mylio.com/CULTCAST
- Aspect is America’s No. 1 ready-to-eat meal set, and can assist you sustain up quick with excellent food provided directly to your door. Head to factormeals.com/cultcast50 and utilize code cultcast50 to get 50% off your very first box.
The CultCast live stream archive
Today’s leading Apple news
Here are the headings we’re speaking about on today’s program:
Weekly Cult of Mac free gift
Today, Cult of Mac is distributing one Kuxiu X40, a collapsible, three-in-one cordless battery charger and stand. This MagSafe-compatible battery charger, which retails for $89.99, can energize an iPhone, AirPods and Apple Watch at one time.
It’s ideal for travel, thanks to its lightweight and compact size. It suggestions the scales at simply 195 grams, so you can take it anywhere and simply pop it in your pocket for additional benefit.
To get in, simply go to our giveaway page