In the third edition of Drone Life News, Paul and Miriam McNabb of DroneLife and JobforDrones discuss some of the latest and most exciting news from the world of drones.
Our biggest story this week is about the FAA TRUST Exam and Drone U being one of the select few providers of the exam.
We discuss the recent trends in the drone industry and the surging market share of industry players such as Autel. Other topics include BVLOS flights and how this will eventually lead to wider adoption of drones.
In other conversations we also discuss regulatory committees and their influence and impact on the drone industry Certainly, you do not want to miss any segment of the show.
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF Enjoy!
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:31] All you wanted to know about the FAA TRUST exam
- [02:23]The overwhelming response to Drone U’s FAA TRUST exam
- [04:16] The changing dynamics of the drone industry and the surging growth of non-DJI drones
- [05:43]DJI’s market share and the intensifying competition
- [06:37] The rising usage of drones for specific industries and applications
- [08:00]Autel’s burgeoning market share; do we finally have a worthy DJI competitor?
- [08:58] What are some of the biggest reasons behind Autel’s rising popularity?
- [11:33] DJI security concerns and how they are impacting the market leader’s so-far dominant position
- [13:56]BVLOS flights and DroneUp’s growth in this segment
- [18:10]Regulatory committees, their influence and impact on the future of the drone industry