Today’s show is about the future of drone technology and how innovations can fuel explosive growth.
Our caller for today, Ahmad is pursuing his Masters in Innovation and is keen on being a part of the nascent drone industry by taking the start-up route.
Today’s show is an engaging one as Rob and Paul bounce ideas and speculate about the next industry growth triggers. Topics discussed include the drone battery, propulsion, and safety improvements. We also talk about cutting-edge organizations like Neuralink and how their work could have a ripple, far-reaching impact on the drone industry.
Do not miss this show!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:33] Today’s show is about the future of drone technology and innovations
- [01:43] Need help with growing and scaling your drone business? We have a 7-day Experience Training coming up in November. Book your spot now!
- [06:24] Our caller for today is keen on an innovation-focused drone startup
- [07:50] How innovation can dramatically improve drone battery life, propulsion, and flight time
- [12:01] Can Neuralink spur innovations within the drone industry?
- [14:07] The pressing need to address drone safety
- [14:13] Mitigating risk and personal liabilities
- [18:33] How American drone manufacturers are doubling down on innovation